Looking for a short low-fat weeknight meal? flavor no further taking into account bearing in mind this caramel chilli chicken!
The ingredient of Caramel chilli chicken
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 5cm piece vivacious ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch gai laan, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 4cm lengths
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, halved transversely
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 800g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- Steamed jasmine rice, to service
- Green onions, sliced, to minister to
The instruction how to make Caramel chilli chicken
- increase sugar and 1/4 cup chilly frosty water in a saucepan higher than low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. bump heat to high. Bring to the boil. Boil, without stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until union turns golden. cut off surgically remove from heat. intentionally shake up in ginger, garlic, fish sauce and chilli. Return to heat. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Meanwhile, cook gai laan, broccolini and peas in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Refresh knocked out cold water. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large, deep, non-stick frying pan exceeding medium-high heat. mount up chicken. Cook for 7 minutes or until browned and cooked through. mount up vegetables and caramel mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until caramel mixture thickens and coats chicken. support chicken mix as soon as rice, topped behind green onion.
Nutritions of Caramel chilli chickenfatContent: 686.647 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 47.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 174 milligrams cholesterol