Burghul is a popular swap to rice or couscous. direct it in this hearty chicken main.
The ingredient of Garlic and rosemary chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons spacious rosemary leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 (700g) chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- 6 (1kg) carrots, on the subject of chopped
- 1/4 cup burghul (cracked wheat)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 oranges, segmented (see note)
- 310g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Garlic and rosemary chicken
- tally up half the oil, 1/4 cup vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a bowl. grow chicken. face to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight, if get older permits. Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking dish as soon as baking paper.
- Place carrot, in a single layer, in prepared dish. Season subsequently pepper. Roast, turning occasionally, for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, add up burghul and boiling water in a heatproof bowl. Cover. Stand for 15 minutes. Drain. Return burghul to bowl. build up carrot, chickpeas, parsley, unshakable oil and vinegar. Toss to combine.
- Heat a large frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. promote with burghul mixture.
Nutritions of Garlic and rosemary chickenfatContent: 500.227 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 138 milligrams cholesterol