endeavor this buoyant Vietnamese staple thatll have you eating in a snap.
The ingredient of Lemongrass chicken
- 650g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 brown onions, halved, sliced lengthways
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white ration only, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) low-salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (55g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Vietnamese mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to give support to
The instruction how to make Lemongrass chicken
- put in the chicken, onion, lemongrass, garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice and brown sugar in a large bowl. Cover following plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat a wok beyond high heat. Use a slotted spoon to lift the chicken from the marinade, reserving the marinade. build up one-quarter of the chicken to the wok and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and arrival to caramelise. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 3 more batches afterward long-lasting chicken.
- Pour the marinade into the wok and bring to the boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until marinade is reduced by half. sever from heat and pour beyond the chicken.
- Divide chicken among serving plates and sprinkle behind mint and coriander leaves. relief brusquely afterward steamed rice.
Nutritions of Lemongrass chickenfatContent: 325.757 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 128 milligrams cholesterol