The unqualified immersion of Greek-inspired ingredients makes this flavoursome dish a roast dinner winner for any occasion!
The ingredient of Greek lemon chicken
- 8 small (250g each) chicken thigh cutlets (skin on), trimmed
- 300g red rascal potatoes, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red capsicum, cut into strips
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid deposit
- 2 medium lemons
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped lively flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped blithe basil leaves
The instruction how to make Greek lemon chicken
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place chicken in a large roasting pan. Arrange potato, onion, capsicum and garlic in relation to chicken. Pour on top of higher than stock. Finely grate 1 lemon. Reserve grated lemon rind. Juice grated lemon. Cut permanent lemon into wedges. increase be credited with lemon juice and wedges to pan. Season as soon as salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until chicken starts to brown. edit temperature to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Roast for 25 minutes.
- amass tomatoes and olives. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes are just starting to collapse.
- include parsley, basil and reserved grated lemon rind in a dish. Sprinkle on top of higher than chicken mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Greek lemon chickenfatContent: 807.82 calories
saturatedFatContent: 59 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 258 milligrams cholesterol