wish these finger-licking Asian-inspired chicken wings, baked in golden maple syrup and served next a mixed leaf salad.
The ingredient of Maple glazed chicken wings
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2kg Coles Brand chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 120g Coles Brand 4 leaf salad mix, to relief
- 2 tablespoon vinaigrette salad dressing
The instruction how to make Maple glazed chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan. Line 2 large oven trays taking into account bearing in mind non-stick baking paper. count up tomato sauce, soy sauce, maple syrup and sesame oil in a large bowl. ensue chicken wings and slant to combine.
- Arrange wings on oven trays and bake for 30 mins. Sprinkle once sesame seeds and cook for a further 10 mins, or until golden brown. Toss salad afterward dressing and bolster regarding the side.
Nutritions of Maple glazed chicken wingsfatContent: