These super-healthy Greek-style skewers are deliciously tangy at the whole mouthful.
The ingredient of Chicken and lemon-olive skewers
- 4 preserved lemon quarters, rinsed, patted dry gone paper towel
- 2 x 450g jars pitted green olives, drained
- 8 (about 1.3g) chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- Salt & freshly sports ground
- black pepper
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 260g (1 cup) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped open dill
The instruction how to make Chicken and lemon-olive skewers
- Cut flesh from lemon rind. Cut rind into small pieces. Stuff olives with lemon rind.
- Thread chicken and olives alternately onto skewers. Season as soon as salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. mount up the skewers and cook for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- count the yoghurt, enduring surviving oil, garlic and dill in a small bowl. Taste and season past salt and pepper.
- support skewers subsequently yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Chicken and lemon-olive skewersfatContent: 262.661 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 5 milligrams cholesterol