This terse and easy chicken stir-fry is just hot tolerable to handle.
The ingredient of Coconut chilli chicken
- 1 spacious coconut
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2-3 fresh red birdseye chillies, chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 bunch choy sum, washed, cut into 5cm lengths
- Steamed white rice, to assistance
The instruction how to make Coconut chilli chicken
- Use a harsh knife to pierce eyes or 3 weak spots of coconut. Drain liquid, reserve for unusual use. Use a meat mallet or hammer to tap coconut all the pretentiousness a propos the middle until it cracks. Continue to tap until coconut separates in half. Use the knife to cut off surgically remove unconditional white flesh and cut off brown skin. Coarsely grate half the coconut flesh. Reserve enduring surviving flesh for substitute use.
- Heat a wok higher than high heat and increase be credited with 2 teaspoons of oil. ensue half the chicken and stir-fry, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until brown. Transfer to a bowl and cover subsequent to foil. Repeat in the manner of choice 2 teaspoons of oil and steadfast chicken. Heat remaining oil in wok. ensue garlic, chilli and anchovies, and stir-fry, tossing, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Return chicken to wok next coconut milk and choy quantity total stems. Cook covered, more than medium heat for 1 minute or until coconut milk begins to boil.
- ensue choy sum leaves and coconut. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Serve following rice.
Nutritions of Coconut chilli chickenfatContent: 733.013 calories
saturatedFatContent: 61 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 42 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 76 milligrams cholesterol