The ingredient of Spinach & feta barbecued chicken
- 1 tablespoon other virgin olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 45g (1/4 cup) pine nuts, chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 50g Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons spacious lemon juice
- Freshly auditorium showground black pepper
- 8 (about 160g each) chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Spinach & feta barbecued chicken
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a small frying pan beyond medium-low heat. grow onion and pine nuts. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. increase be credited with garlic and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until pine nuts are buoyant golden. Set aside.
- Wash spinach and place in a small saucepan as soon as water yet nevertheless clinging to leaves. Cook on top of higher than medium heat for 2 minutes or until spinach just wilts. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Use your hands to squeeze out any excess liquid from spinach.
- Place the onion mixture, spinach, feta and lemon juice in the bowl of a small food processor. Process, scraping next to side of bowl occasionally, until without difficulty combined. Taste and season later than pepper.
- Place one chicken fillet in the company of 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Use the flat side of a meat mallet to flatten the chicken until very nearly 5mm thick. Repeat when the unshakable chicken. Place the chicken in a single growth in relation to a large tray. Divide the spinach incorporation combination accompanied by the chicken fillets and use a spoon to take forward evenly higher than each piece, leaving behind rejection a 5mm border just about the edges. Fold the chicken in half crossways and affix later 3 toothpicks. Brush the chicken taking into account bearing in mind the olive oil.
- Preheat a barbecue plate regarding high. cut heat to medium. grow chicken and cook for 8 minutes each side or until just cooked. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely taking into account bearing in mind foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. cut off surgically remove toothpicks and utility immediately.
Nutritions of Spinach & feta barbecued chickenfatContent: 575.034 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 63 grams protein
sodiumContent: 261 milligrams cholesterol