do out the chopsticks and dive into a bowl of slippery noodles and tasty chicken.
The ingredient of Chicken chow mein
- 350g buoyant chow mein noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced crossways
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons Changs hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 100g beansprouts, trimmed
The instruction how to make Chicken chow mein
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover later boiling water. Stand for 2 to minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse out cold asleep warm water. total tally arrowroot and 2 tablespoons cold water to form a paste.
- Heat a large wok on top of higher than high heat until hot. mount up 2 teaspoons oil and swirl to coat base and sides. mount up one-third of the chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat in the manner of oil and enduring surviving chicken in 2 batches.
- accumulate steadfast oil, ginger and garlic to wok. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. build up onion and stir-fry for 1 minute or until tender. Return chicken and any juices to wok.
- ensue capsicum, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce and arrowroot incorporation combination to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. increase be credited with noodles and stir-fry for a additional 1 minute or until noodles are livid through. cut off surgically remove from heat. build up beansprouts and toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken chow meinfatContent: