Have Monday nights dinner all wrapped going on in nearly half an hour.
The ingredient of Greek chicken cooked in paper
- 2 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 20 pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthways
- 4 sprigs blithe oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 bunch English spinach, ends trimmed, washed, harshly roughly chopped
- 4 bunches (about 4 in each bunch) trussed cherry tomatoes
- 100g South Cape feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Greek chicken cooked in paper
- add together the chicken, olives, oregano, garlic, oil and lemon rind in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Cover similar to plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to innovation the flavours.
- Divide the spinach, chicken mixture, tomatoes and feta along with four 50cm lengths of non-stick baking paper. Fold long sides greater than to enclose filling and tuck hasty ends deadened the parcels to secure.
- Place parcels in a large metal steaming pan or bamboo steamer on top of higher than a saucepan or wok of simmering water. Steam, covered, for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Divide the parcels accompanied by plates and help immediately.
Nutritions of Greek chicken cooked in paperfatContent: 317.87 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein