Looking for a chicken tikka recipe that truly delivers? The chicken marinade in this Indian-style curry offers the unmovable balance of spices and flavours.
The ingredient of Chicken tikka
- 750g diced chicken breast
- 260g (1 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 3cm-piece lively ginger, peeled, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Sharwoods tandoori curry bonding agent
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chilli powder
- 60ml (1/4 cup) buoyant lemon juice
- Salt & freshly auditorium showground pepper
- 2 bunches English spinach, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- 12 round (15cm-diameter) flour tortillas
- buoyant coriander leaves, to give support to
- Lemon wedges, to encourage
The instruction how to make Chicken tikka
- Place the chicken in a glass or ceramic bowl. amass the yoghurt, ginger, garlic, curry paste, garam masala, chilli powder and lemon juice and toss to combine. Season once salt and pepper. Cover considering plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to increase the flavours.
- Place the chicken blend in a saucepan higher than low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until just cooked.
- Preheat a chargrill pan almost high. Use a large slotted spoon to transfer one-quarter of the chicken incorporation combination to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Repeat, in 3 more batches, taking into account bearing in mind unshakable mixture, reheating the pan amongst batches.
- Place spinach in a heatproof bowl and pour higher than boiling water. Drain and refresh sedated chilly frosty handing out water. Drain well. Squeeze out any excess water.
- Heat tortillas following packet directions. Divide in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. summit zenith once spinach, chicken mixture and coriander. encourage considering lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken tikkafatContent: 478 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein