money this meal almost hand for all those after educational college kids activites - and without creating more operate discharge duty in the kitchen!
The ingredient of Chicken and broccolini stir-fry
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece lighthearted ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry (optional)
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Alfa One rice bran oil
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 410g can baby corn, drained, rinsed, halved lengthways
- 440g shelf-stable hokkien noodles
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted cashew nuts
The instruction how to make Chicken and broccolini stir-fry
- augment hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger and dry sherry (if using) in a glass or ceramic bowl. build up chicken. disturb to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok over high heat. go to 2 teaspoons oil. Swirl to coat. mount up half the chicken mixture. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat as soon as oil and unshakable chicken mixture.
- Heat unshakable oil in wok. Swirl to coat. go to onion. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Add broccolini and 1 tablespoon Cool water. Cover for 30 seconds. mount up corn. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until broccolini is capable green and just tender. Return chicken and any juices to wok. grow noodles and cashews. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until infuriated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and broccolini stir-fryfatContent: 522.215 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol