in imitation of without help and no-one else 5 ingredients, these easy chicken and fig wellingtons are packed full of flavour and have the crispy pastry that you love.
The ingredient of 5-ingredient chicken and fig wellingtons recipe
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 1/3 cup fig, date and balsamic chutney
- 3 sheets butter market pastry, partially thawed
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- Fig, date and balsamic chutney, benefit new to bolster
The instruction how to make 5-ingredient chicken and fig wellingtons recipe
- Preheat oven to 230C/210C fan-forced. Line 1 large baking tray in imitation of baking paper.
- Using a small, rough knife, cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Fill pockets next chutney.
- Slice pastry into 16 x 4cm-wide strips. Discard any enduring surviving pastry. Place 4 pastry strips, slightly overlapping, on the subject of with reference to a board. pinnacle in imitation of 1 chicken breast, top-side down. Season following salt and pepper. Fold pastry greater than to enclose chicken. Trim and discard any excess pastry. Place, seam-side down, in this area prepared tray. Repeat taking into account bearing in mind enduring surviving pastry strips and chicken.
- Spray pastry in imitation of oil. Season considering salt and pepper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, adding vegetables to tray for last 10 minutes of cooking time, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are just tender. utility next additional supplementary chutney.
Nutritions of 5-ingredient chicken and fig wellingtons recipefatContent: 733.73 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 128 milligrams cholesterol