This healthy pizza is topped subsequent to spicy chicken, creamy feta and lighthearted vegies for a hasty and easy dinner the collection intimates will love.
The ingredient of Cauliflower pizza as soon as chilli chicken and feta recipe
- 600g chopped cauliflower
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated cheddar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- 300g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 125g roasted red capsicum (not in oil), sliced
- 60g feta, crumbled
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Cauliflower pizza as soon as chilli chicken and feta recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C adherent forced. Place cauliflower, in 2 batches, in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on High for 4 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a strainer. Set aside to cool categorically then press later a spoon to cut off surgically remove excess liquid.
- Line 2 pizza trays once baking paper. attach cauliflower, egg and cheddar in a large bowl. Divide union in half and transfer to prepared trays. Press each into a 20cm circle virtually 3mm thick. Lightly spray in imitation of olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan greater than high heat. amass the chicken, chilli and half the garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until golden.
- count remaining oil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush cauliflower bases in imitation of oil merger after that height afterward zucchini, capsicum, chicken mixture, feta and tomato. Bake, swapping trays halfway through, for 10 minutes or until golden. Place spinach in a bowl, drizzle greater than balsamic and serve similar to the pizza.
Nutritions of Cauliflower pizza as soon as chilli chicken and feta recipefatContent: 301.14 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein