This butter chicken and sweet potato tray bake looks bearing in mind it takes hours to make, but is ready in forlorn 30 minutes!
The ingredient of Butter chicken and sweet potato tray bake recipe
- 700g small gold sweet potatoes, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices
- 600g Coles RSPCA granted Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 485g jar Coles Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 6 stems curry leaves
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (200g) basmati rice
- Steamed snow peas, to benefits
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- Coriander leaves, to benefits
The instruction how to make Butter chicken and sweet potato tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the sweet potato in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and cook in microwave around high for 6 mins or until just tender.
- Place the chicken, simmer sauce, coconut milk, lime juice and fish sauce in a large flameproof roasting pan. Bring to the boil over high heat. height in imitation of the sweet potato. Bake for 20 mins or until the chicken is cooked through, adding 4 curry leaf stems in the last 3 mins of cooking.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan beyond medium-high heat. grow the onion and 2 unshakable curry leaf stems and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until the onion softens.
- accumulate the rice to the onion blend in the pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 min. Add 2 cups (500ml) water and raise a fuss to combine. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to low. Cover and cook for 12 mins or until the rice is painful sensation and liquid is absorbed. Set aside, covered, for 5 mins. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Divide the rice and chicken in the course of serving plates. help subsequent to snow peas, chilli, if using, and coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Butter chicken and sweet potato tray bake recipefatContent: 489.95 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein