This zesty chicken thigh tray bake is made later than just a handful of ingredients making it resolution for lively university nights.
The ingredient of Lemon pepper chicken and bean tray bake recipe
- 4 large chicken thigh cutlets, skin in this area
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 x 400g cans four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 400g can cherry tomatoes in tomato juice
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- lively flat-leaf parsley sprigs, to help
- Lemon wedges, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Lemon pepper chicken and bean tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Heat a large frying pan more than medium-high heat. increase be credited with chicken, skin-side down. Cook for 3 minutes or until starting to brown. point and cook for a additional 3 minutes. sever from heat. Sprinkle chicken as soon as lemon pepper, turning to coat. Transfer to a 6cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (12-cup-capacity) roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes.
- accumulate beans, tomatoes and garlic to pan. Season following salt and pepper. Roast for a additional 10 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. accumulate asparagus and zucchini. Roast for a additional 5 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle considering parsley. support in imitation of lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Lemon pepper chicken and bean tray bake recipefatContent: 535.121 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 123 milligrams cholesterol