Create a romantic dinner for two this Valentines Day like this handy chicken scaloppine idea.
The ingredient of Chicken scaloppine
- 1 large chicken breast fillet
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- 120g roomy ricotta
- Salt & freshly sports ground pepper
- 345g Bertolli vegetale butternut pumpkin & sage pasta sauce
- 2 large chargrilled red capsicum slices
- infected salad leaves, to help
The instruction how to make Chicken scaloppine
- Cut the chicken breast in half horizontally. Spray a frying pan in the same way as the olive oil. Heat exceeding a medium heat. Cook the chicken for approximately 4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Preheat a grill to high. Season the ricotta once salt and pepper and amalgamation well. Add the pasta sauce to the frying pan. Place the chicken all but culmination of the sauce, then pinnacle later than the capsicum. improvement the ricotta on top of higher than the capsicum and spray taking into consideration olive oil.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes or until golden. (Be Definite not to place the frying pan handle sedated the grill unless it is ovenproof.) relieve sustain in the same way as salad leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken scaloppinefatContent: 461.509 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein
sodiumContent: 136 milligrams cholesterol