Create a classic family favourite like this sudden and easy herb roast chicken.
The ingredient of Roast herb chicken in couscous
- 8 Coles RSPCA settled herb sprinkled chicken portions
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, thickly sliced
- 2 cups (500ml) salt-reduced chicken accretion
- 2 cups (400g) Coles Brand Couscous
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to further
- Lemon wedges, to encourage
The instruction how to make Roast herb chicken in couscous
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a large baking dish.
- Place the chicken, onion and carrot in the prepared dish. Bake for 40 mins or until golden and just cooked through.
- Place the buildup in a microwave-safe bowl and cook approaching high (100%) for 1 min or until mad through. advocate in the couscous. Spoon the couscous mix in relation to the chicken in the dish. Cover and bake for 10 mins or until couscous is tender. Use a fork to separate the grains. height in imitation of parsley leaves and support with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Roast herb chicken in couscousfatContent: