Ready in just 15 minutes, this glazed chilli chicken afterward feta will be a weeknight winner!
The ingredient of Easy one-pan feta and chilli chicken recipe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons other virgin olive oil
- 2 (about 300g each) chicken breasts, halved lengthways
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 200g contaminated baby tomatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 1 long well-ventilated light red chilli, thinly sliced
- 4 slices wholegrain gluten-free bread, to encourage
The instruction how to make Easy one-pan feta and chilli chicken recipe
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a large non-stick ovenproof frying pan exceeding medium-high heat. Season the chicken. Cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- build up remaining oil and asparagus to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute or until lightly browned. grow tomato and 2 tsp glaze. separate from heat. Season. Place chicken roughly speaking summit zenith of vegetables. pinnacle subsequent to feta and sprinkle behind chilli. Drizzle beyond unshakable glaze.
- Preheat the oven grill a propos high. Place the pan under the grill and cook for 4 minutes or until vegetables have softened, and chilli and tomato have blistered. service in the same way as slices of wholegrain bread, if using.
Nutritions of Easy one-pan feta and chilli chicken recipefatContent: 300.662 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein