A bought stir-fry sauce turns within reach chicken thighs and blithe veg into an easy Chinese noodle go-to.
The ingredient of Kung pao chicken noodle tray bake recipe
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 large green capsicum
- 2 bunches baby pak choy
- 3 green shallots
- 1 long open red chilli
- 40g (1 /4 cup) roasted peanuts
- 8 small chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 145g pkt Lee Kum Kee Kung Pao Chicken stir-fry sauce
- 280g pkt shelf-fresh chow mein noodles
The instruction how to make Kung pao chicken noodle tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C devotee forced. Put the kettle on. Deseed and coarsely chop the capsicums. Halve pak choy and chop shallots into 3cm lengths. Thinly slice the chilli and harshly roughly chop peanuts.
- Toss chicken, capsicum, oil and 1 tbs sauce approaching a baking tray. take forward out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover like boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Drain.
- Transfer chicken to a plate. Toss the noodles, shallot and half the enduring surviving sauce later the capsicum roughly speaking the tray. Return chicken to tray. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked right through.
- While chicken cooks, place pak choy in a heatproof bowl and cover considering boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes or until just wilted. Drain.
- culmination tray bake past pak choy, enduring surviving sauce, chilli and nuts. Serve.
Nutritions of Kung pao chicken noodle tray bake recipefatContent: 699.553 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 63.7 grams protein