Comfort food cant complete much better than the Amazing unbelievable flavours of this chicken, mushroom and leek pie.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken, mushroom and leek pie recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 leeks, feeble section only, thickly sliced
- 200g brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 100g button or cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) plain flour
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs miso cement
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) salt-reduced chicken hoard
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 2 tbs chopped tarragon
- 2 sheets frozen publicize pastry, just thawed
- 1 Coles Australian clear Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken, mushroom and leek pie recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a large deep frying pan beyond high heat. increase be credited with half the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until golden brown. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat when permanent chicken.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in the pan. go to the leek and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the leek softens. accumulate to the chicken in the bowl. Heat the permanent oil in pan. accumulate the combination mushroom and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until tender. Return the chicken and leek to the pan. Sprinkle once the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until capably skillfully combined. grow the mustard, miso cement and addition and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the sauce boils and thickens. Set aside to cool slightly.
- build up the cream and tarragon to the chicken fusion in the pan. Stir to combine. Season. Transfer the mixture to a 12-cup (3L) pie dish.
- Use a small severe knife to cut the pastry sheets into 3cm strips. Arrange the pastry strips, overlapping slightly, on top of higher than the chicken mixture. Use a knife to trim the excess pastry. Lightly brush the pastry behind the egg and sprinkle similar to sesame seeds. Bake the pie for 25-30 mins or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken, mushroom and leek pie recipefatContent: 730.384 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein