Slow cooking these sticky honey soy drumsticks makes them ache and fall-off-the-bone.
The ingredient of Slow cooker sticky honey soy chicken drumsticks recipe
- 1/2 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup salt-reduced chicken deposit
- 2cm piece lighthearted ginger, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Steamed long-grain white rice, to advance
- Asian greens, to abet
- Thinly sliced green onion, to help
- Sliced red chilli, to support
The instruction how to make Slow cooker sticky honey soy chicken drumsticks recipe
- tally up soy sauce, honey, stock, ginger, garlic and oil in bowl of slow cooker. Season next pepper.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Toss to coat in sauce mixture. Cover. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or LOW for 6 hours), turning drumsticks halfway through cooking, or until chicken is throb and cooked through.
- Preheat grill approximately high. Line a large baking tray in the same way as foil. on purpose transfer chicken to prepared tray. Drizzle next a little of the sauce. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until just starting to char, basting following additional supplementary sauce.
- Sprinkle chicken later than sesame seeds. abet gone steamed rice, Asian greens, green onion, chilli and other cooking sauce.
Nutritions of Slow cooker sticky honey soy chicken drumsticks recipefatContent: 782.725 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 86.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 201 milligrams cholesterol