Revamp standard apricot chicken subsequent to this nutritious, reduced-fat and high-fibre recipe.
The ingredient of Healthy apricot chicken recipe for two
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 300g skinless chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 small onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 glue celery, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid gathering
- 125ml (1/2 cup) apricot nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 x 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- Steamed snow peas, to facilitate
- Broccolini, to further
The instruction how to make Healthy apricot chicken recipe for two
- Preheat oven to 170C/ 150C enthusiast forced. Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole dish more than high heat. Cook the chicken, in 2 batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat steadfast oil in same dish beyond medium heat. mount up the onion, celery and carrot and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. mount up the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Return chicken to dish. toss around in the mustard, stock, apricot nectar and dried apricots and bring to the boil. Cover dish like a lid or foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes, adding cannellini beans for last 10 minutes of cooking time. bolster taking into account bearing in mind steamed snow peas and broccolini.
Nutritions of Healthy apricot chicken recipe for twofatContent: 344.877 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein