This tasty chicken and chorizo plate is filled like chargrilled vegetables that are firm for dipping into a bowl of Coles hommus dip. Cosy afternoons approximately the sofa just got cosier!
The ingredient of Chicken and chorizo grill plate recipe
- 500g Coles RSPCA decided Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 2 chorizo sausages, halved lengthways
- 2 x 350g pkts Coles Mediterranean Style Vegetable Grill amalgamation
- 4 pieces flatbread
- 200g Coles Hommus Dip
The instruction how to make Chicken and chorizo grill plate recipe
- Heat a chargrill something like medium-high. Spray the chicken and chorizo later olive oil spray. Cook the chicken and chorizo going on for the grill, in batches, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Spray vegetables next olive oil spray. Cook roughly the grill for 2 mins each side or until charred. Transfer to a plate. Cook the bread more or less the grill for 1 min each side or until charred.
- Thickly slice chorizo and chicken. encourage in the manner of vegetables, bread and dip.
Nutritions of Chicken and chorizo grill plate recipefatContent: 684.496 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein