Use creamy coconut milk to poach these succulent chicken tenderloins for an further boost of flavour.
The ingredient of Healthy poached chicken green dinner bowl recipe
- 160ml (2/3 cup) coconut milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 550g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 450g pkt microwave brown rice, furious
- 55g (1 cup) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 50g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup Birch & Waite Green Goddess dressing, to foster
- 1/4 cup baby or small mint leaves, to assist
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios, to relief
- Lime wedges, to support
The instruction how to make Healthy poached chicken green dinner bowl recipe
- improve coconut milk, lime juice and 250ml (1 cup) water in a medium saucepan. go to chicken and place exceeding medium heat. Gently simmer for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a chopping board and set aside to cool slightly. Slice chicken.
- Blanch broccolini, snow peas and beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until pining crisp. Drain and refresh sedated cold government water. Drain.
- Divide chicken, rice, broccolini, peas, beans, sprouts and spinach accompanied by bowls. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle later mint and pistachios. encourage similar to lime wedges, if desired.
Nutritions of Healthy poached chicken green dinner bowl recipefatContent: 445.018 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein