This slow-cooked soup clearly understandably hits the spot and is the perfect dinner idea for cold, winter nights.
The ingredient of Slow cooker spiced chicken and chickpea soup recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 Coles RSPCA contracted Australian Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 tbs Moroccan seasoning
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups (1L) chicken gathering
- 1/2 cup (100g) green lentils
- 1/4 cup (50g) red lentils
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup (150g) frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled
- Greek-style yoghurt, to promote
- Coriander leaves, to relieve sustain
- Mint leaves, to foster
The instruction how to make Slow cooker spiced chicken and chickpea soup recipe
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the chicken for 2 mins each side or until brown all over.
- Transfer the chicken to a slow cooker. build up the onion, carrot, celery, Moroccan seasoning, tomato, stock, amass lentils and chickpeas. Cover and cook for 4 hours on the subject of with reference to high (or 6 hours roughly speaking low) or until the chicken is unquestionably tender.
- Use tongs to transfer the chicken to a plate. scratchily shred and return to the soup as soon as the broad beans. Season.
- Ladle soup in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. abet following yoghurt, coriander and mint.
Nutritions of Slow cooker spiced chicken and chickpea soup recipefatContent: 500.227 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein