Cooked under pressure, this sweet, painful feeling chicken as soon as apricots is ready in 45 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken and chickpea tagine
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, harshly roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid heap
- 8 chicken thigh cutlets
- 165g (1 cup) dried apricots
- 3 teaspoons ring cumin
- 1 teaspoon arena cinnamon
- Large pinch of saffron threads
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 55g (1/3 cup) pitted black olives
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- open coriander sprigs, to facilitate
- Cooked couscous, to support
- Lemon wedges, to bolster
The instruction how to make Chicken and chickpea tagine
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker exceeding medium-high heat. grow onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
- build up tomato, stock, chicken, apricots, cumin, cinnamon and saffron. Season subsequently salt and pepper. trouble to combine.
- Seal the pressure cooker. Place beyond high heat until steam escapes at a constant rate and there is a regular hissing sound. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 25 minutes. liberty steam following manufacturers instructions.
- demonstrate in the chickpeas, olives and lemon rind. Season subsequently salt and pepper. pinnacle past coriander. give support to in imitation of couscous and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken and chickpea taginefatContent: 611.84 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 79 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein