This tasty chicken zucchini noodle soup, is packed in the manner of veggies, taking into consideration no compromise roughly speaking flavour!
The ingredient of Chicken zucchini noodle soup recipe
- 4 cups (1L) salt-reduced chicken accretion
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets,u00a0trimmed
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 2 small carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 corn cob, husks and silk removed, kernels removed
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthways into longu00a0noodles
- Thyme sprigs, extra, to support
- Lemon wedges, to benefits (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken zucchini noodle soup recipe
- In a large saucepan, add up stock, chicken, thyme and 1 1/2u00a0tsp salt. Bring tou00a0the boil beyond medium-high heat. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Bring to au00a0simmer. Partially cover and cook for 20u00a0mins or until the chicken is cooked through and pulls apart easily. Using tongs, transfer the chicken to a bowl and cool slightly. Use two forks to scratchily shred theu00a0chicken.
- While the chicken is cooling, ensue carrots and celery to pan and simmer for 5u00a0mins or until the vegetables are crisp-tender. Add corn and simmer for 2u00a0mins or until tender. Return chicken to pan and protest until infuriated through.
- Divide zucchini in the course of serving bowls. Ladle the soup over the zucchini in the bowls. culmination in imitation of new thyme. Season. minister to as soon as lemon wedges, if desired.
Nutritions of Chicken zucchini noodle soup recipefatContent: 250.711 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein