Chorizo adds an legitimate burst of smoky flavour to this Spanish classic.
The ingredient of Chicken and prawn paella
- 2 chorizo, harshly roughly chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, quartered
- 12 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp saffron threads
- 330g (1 1/2 cups) SunRice Medium Grain Rice
- 250ml (1 cup) tomato passata
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid heap
- lighthearted continental parsley leaves, to benefits
The instruction how to make Chicken and prawn paella
- Heat a 27cm (base measurement) paella pan or heavy-based frying pan beyond medium-high heat. grow chorizo and campaign for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the oil in the pan. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Cook prawns for 1 minute each side or until they amend colour. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. build up the capsicum, garlic and saffron. toss around for 5 minutes. disturb in the rice. build up the passata and 750ml (3 cups) of the deposit and bring to the boil. Arrange the chicken and chorizo higher than the rice join up and gently make public down. edit heat to low. Cover in the same way as foil and simmer, without stirring, for 15 minutes or until the rice is desire and unqualified to the bite.
- mount up remaining stock. Cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until not far off from all the liquid is absorbed. mount up prawns. settle for 5 minutes. Top in the same way as the parsley.
Nutritions of Chicken and prawn paellafatContent: