For an appetiser thats bursting considering openness lightness and packed full of flavour, you cant go considering these Asian-style coconut chicken lettuce cups! A serious healthy option for your next-door dinner party, advance subsequent to fried shallots, coriander sprigs and lime wedges
The ingredient of Coconut chicken lettuce cups recipe
- 2 Coles RSPCA decided Australian Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 long red chilli, quartered (optional)
- 1 stem lemongrass, quartered or 1 tbs lemongrass epoxy resin
- 400ml buoyant coconut milk
- 2 baby cos lettuce
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 long red chillies, extra, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs fish sauce
The instruction how to make Coconut chicken lettuce cups recipe
- Place the chicken, chilli, if using, lemongrass and coconut milk in a medium saucepan. build up passable water to cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer on top of higher than high heat. shorten the heat to low and simmer for 10 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Set aside in the poaching liquid to cool completely.
- cut off surgically remove chicken from the pan, discarding the poaching liquid. Coarsely shred the chicken.
- sever the outer leaves from lettuce, reserving 16 leaves. Thinly slice the remaining lettuce leaves.
- Arrange the reserved lettuce leaves approximately a serving platter. height later the sliced lettuce, chicken, spring onion and other chilli, if using.
- Place the lime juice, sugar and fish sauce in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Drizzle more than the lettuce cups not far off from the platter.
Nutritions of Coconut chicken lettuce cups recipefatContent: