The ingredient of Tandoori chicken wrap
- 2 tablespoons tandoori bonding agent
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 8 (450g) chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons chopped blithe mint leaves
- 80g baby spinach
- 4 chapati breads
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken wrap
- add together tandoori cement and 1/2 cup yoghurt in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover in imitation of foil. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, tote up mint and long-lasting yoghurt in a bowl. Heat breads.
- Place spinach, chicken and mint join up along the centre of each bread. Roll stirring firmly to enclose filling. Serve.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken wrapfatContent: 317.631 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 76 milligrams cholesterol