Weve given Mexican-night a rude and easy makeover the summative intimates will love, afterward these speedy chicken tortilla bowls.
The ingredient of Speedy chicken tortilla bowls recipe
- 4 Coles Tortilla Wraps
- 2 x 250g pkts Mexican-style microwavable rice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Coles RSPCA Approved Roast Chicken
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Mexico Smokey Salsa Roja
- 40g Coles Australian Baby Rocket
The instruction how to make Speedy chicken tortilla bowls recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place 4 upturned 9cm round ramekins or ovenproof dishes roughly speaking a baking tray. Arrange the tortillas beyond the ramekins and tie later kitchen string. Bake for 10 mins or until the tortillas are golden brown. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly (they will become crisp as regards cooling). sever the string and ramekins from the tortilla bowls.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Divide the tortilla bowls in the middle of in the midst of serving plates. Spoon the rice in the middle of in the midst of the tortilla bowls. Season. Top behind the chicken, salsa and baby rocket to serve.
Nutritions of Speedy chicken tortilla bowls recipefatContent: 448.842 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein