This easy, unchanging everlasting Moroccan dish features a sweet and savoury engagement of chicken and apricots thats bound to do your mouth watering! Best served following a dollop of natural yoghurt
The ingredient of Apricot chicken and chickpea tagine recipe
- 550g Coles RSPCA established Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, trimmed, halved
- 2 tbs spicy dukkah or pistachio dukkah
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 410g can apricot halves in juice
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tbs honey
- 100g chopped kale
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
The instruction how to make Apricot chicken and chickpea tagine recipe
- Place chicken re a plate. Sprinkle both sides later dukkah. Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. increase be credited with onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until softened. ensue chicken and cook for 1-2 mins each side or until golden.
- ensue the apricot in juice, chickpeas, honey and 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Cover and cook for 5 mins. edit heat to medium. Uncover and cook for a further 10-15 mins or until the liquid is shortened and the chicken is cooked through. ensue kale and raise a fuss until wilted. toss around in half the coriander. Season.
- Divide among serving bowls. Sprinkle in imitation of the unshakable coriander.
Nutritions of Apricot chicken and chickpea tagine recipefatContent: