Weve turned instant mie goreng noodles into a better-for-you weeknight dinner filled like vegetables and chicken, and its just about the table in 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Healthy chicken mie goreng
- 60ml (1/4 cup) kecap manis
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 400g shelf-fresh Singapore noodles
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut in half lengthways, sliced crossways
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 bunch broccolini, stems sliced
- 150g (2 cups) shredded cabbage
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Cherry tomatoes, halved, to help
The instruction how to make Healthy chicken mie goreng
- tote up the kecap manis, soy sauce and tomato sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large wok on top of higher than medium-high heat. Pour in the egg and swirl the wok to coat the base. Cook for 2 minutes or until just set. Gently loosen subsequently a flat-bladed knife and transfer to a board. Roll into a log move and thinly slice. Set aside.
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover later boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat substitute 2 teaspoons of the oil in the wok over high heat. Stir-fry the chicken in 2 batches for 3 minutes each batch or until golden. Transfer chicken to a large bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok and stir-fry the onion, carrot and broccolini stems for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. increase be credited with to the bowl taking into account bearing in mind the chicken.
- increase be credited with the broccolini tops, cabbage and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just tender. Return the chicken and vegetables to the wok and amass the noodles. Drizzle subsequent to the sauce mixture and toss until total and irate gnashing your teeth through. help topped following the sliced egg and cherry tomatoes.
Nutritions of Healthy chicken mie gorengfatContent: