This delicious chicken salad recipe past a face is a flavoursome complement auxiliary to lunch boxes and dinner tables alike!
The ingredient of Chicken, fetta and grape salad recipe
- 1/2 cup (100g) quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup (60ml) further virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled, bruised
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves divided
- 200g South Cape Greek Style Fetta, crumbled
- 1 Coles RSPCA settled Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (175g) red grapes, halved
The instruction how to make Chicken, fetta and grape salad recipe
- Cook the quinoa in a large saucepan of boiling water for 12 mins or until tender. Drain well. Set aside, stirring occasionally, to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the oil, vinegar, garlic and oregano in a screw-top jar and season. Shake to combine. Set aside to spread the flavours.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves and quinoa on a large serving platter. separate and discard the garlic from the dressing. Drizzle some of the dressing on top of higher than the salad. Arrange the South Cape Fetta, chicken, radish, cucumber, onion and grape on top of higher than the salad. help next the enduring surviving dressing.
Nutritions of Chicken, fetta and grape salad recipefatContent: