These lime and sriracha BBQ chicken tacos make weeknight dinners easy.
The ingredient of Lime and sriracha BBQ chicken tacos recipe
- 500g Coles RSPCA decided Australian Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sriracha or chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) new virgin olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 large avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup (60g) drained sliced pickled jalapeu00f1os, scratchily chopped
The instruction how to make Lime and sriracha BBQ chicken tacos recipe
- affix the chicken, lime rind, lime juice, half the yoghurt, 2 tbs of the sriracha or chilli sauce and 2 tbs of the oil in a large bowl. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill as regards medium-high. Cook tortillas, in batches, for 30 secs each side or until lightly charred. Transfer the tortillas to a plate and cover in imitation of foil to keep warm.
- Drizzle chicken in imitation of the enduring surviving oil. Cook not far off from the grill for 4 mins each side or until golden and cooked through. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Place enduring surviving yoghurt in a small bowl. increase be credited with half the long-lasting sriracha or chilli sauce and gently marble.
- Divide the tortillas in the course of serving plates. Spoon a little of the yoghurt blend into each tortilla. Top taking into account bearing in mind the avocado, chicken and permanent sriracha or chilli sauce. Sprinkle next cucumber, onion, coriander and jalapeu00f1o. Season.
- foster the tacos in the manner of the remaining yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Lime and sriracha BBQ chicken tacos recipefatContent: 708.396 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein