Ready in 40 minutes, this healthy pasta is loaded taking into account bearing in mind wholemeal pasta, vegies, chicken and parmesan - everyone in the associates will love it.
The ingredient of Healthy pasta one-pot taking into account bearing in mind chicken, zucchini and parmesan recipe
- 1 tablespoon further virgin olive oil
- 1 large leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 175g wholemeal penne pasta
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 250g shredded cooked skinless chicken breast
- 100g trimmed kale, chopped
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced into rounds
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Healthy pasta one-pot taking into account bearing in mind chicken, zucchini and parmesan recipe
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan beyond medium heat. Cook the leek, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. build up the garlic and lemon rind. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. grow the pasta and 500ml (2 cups) water. Bring to the boil subsequently next reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes.
- ensue tomato and broccoli to the pan. protest to attach then cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated, pasta is al dente and broccoli is just tender. Stir through chicken, kale and zucchini until annoyed through and kale is wilted.
- foster pasta sprinkled like parmesan.
Nutritions of Healthy pasta one-pot taking into account bearing in mind chicken, zucchini and parmesan recipefatContent: 363.041 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28.5 grams protein