This Mexican chicken soup is delicious for lunch or dinner, and makes tasty leftovers, too!
The ingredient of Mexican chicken soup recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs taco seasoning
- 1 Coles RSPCA arranged fixed Australian Chicken Breast Fillet
- 300g jar mild tomato salsa
- 4 cups (1L) chicken addition
- 1 corn cob, husk and silk removed
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
The instruction how to make Mexican chicken soup recipe
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on top of higher than medium heat. accumulate the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion softens. build up taco seasoning and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic.
- build up chicken, salsa and stock. Bring to a simmer. Cook, partially covered, for 15 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to transfer chicken to a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.
- Use a small serrated knife to cut by the side of the side of the corn to remove the kernels. Use two forks to scratchily shred the chicken. Return the chicken to the soup gone the corn kernels and beans. Cook for 5 mins or until fuming through. Season.
Nutritions of Mexican chicken soup recipefatContent: 264.334 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein