Mastering Japanese flavours is easy similar to these tasty chicken skewers.
The ingredient of Japanese chicken yakitori
- 1/2 cup reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 8 green onions, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- steamed white rice, to encourage
The instruction how to make Japanese chicken yakitori
- Soak skewers in chilly frosty water for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, swell soy sauce, stock, mirin and sugar in a small saucepan beyond medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has shortened and thickened slightly. grant come to to cool completely.
- Thread chicken and onions onto skewers. Place onto a plate. Brush behind sauce.
- Preheat grill roughly speaking medium-high heat until hot. Grill skewers, basting with sauce, for 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through. assistance in the manner of rice.
Nutritions of Japanese chicken yakitorifatContent: 381.922 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 48 grams protein