answer the lunchbox, these freezer-friendly pizza scrolls are next budget-friendly at solitary 80 cents each.
The ingredient of Barbecue chicken and pineapple pizza scrolls recipe
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour, help extra, to dust
- 85g butter, chilled, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk, benefit 1 tablespoon extra, to brush
- 440g can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded barbecue chicken
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, improvement extra, to benefits
- 2/3 cup grated pizza cheese
- Small blithe flat-leaf parsley leaves, to assist
The instruction how to make Barbecue chicken and pineapple pizza scrolls recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan.
- Place flours and butter in a food processor. Process until merger resembles fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Make a capably skillfully in the centre. mount up milk. move around afterward a butter knife to form a sticky dough. slant out onto a well-floured surface. Knead gently until smooth. Using a floured rolling pin, roll out dough to form a 20cm x 40cm rectangle.
- Strain pineapple in a fine sieve. Press like the support back up of a spoon to separate excess juice. Pat dry following paper towel. desertion a 1cm border as regards all sides, progress dough past pizza sauce. Sprinkle with chicken and pineapple. Drizzle following barbecue sauce. Sprinkle afterward cheese. Roll taking place in the works dough from 1 long side to enclose filling. Trim ends. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place, cut-side up, into holes of prepared pan. Brush in imitation of new milk.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and just unquestionable to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely. Drizzle subsequently new barbecue sauce and sprinkle in the manner of parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Barbecue chicken and pineapple pizza scrolls recipefatContent: 211.037 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 28 milligrams cholesterol