A one pot of creamy chicken, bacon, leek and mushrooms makes this bistro-style dish a winning winter warmer.
The ingredient of One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipe
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 (about 1.4kg) chicken marylands, skin on the subject of with reference to
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 225g speck, rind removed, cut into 1cm strips
- 250g small button mushrooms
- 2 leeks, trimmed, cut into 2cmu2011thick slices
- 6 well-ventilated light thyme sprigs, help extra, to abet
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry white wine
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel chicken style liquid increase
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- Cooked risoni pasta, to encouragement (optional)
The instruction how to make One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fanatic addict forced. Place the flour in a sealable plastic bag and season. increase be credited with the chicken and toss until without difficulty coated.
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof dish or deep, ovenproof frying pan on top of higher than medium-high. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- amass the speck, mushroom, leek and thyme to the dish, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until the leek has softened. accumulate garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Pour in white wine and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the wine has reduced and with reference to evaporated. trouble in addition and cream, and bring to the boil. cut off surgically remove from heat and return the chicken to the pan, skinu2011side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle subsequently additional supplementary thyme sprigs and advance similar to risoni, if desired.
Nutritions of One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipefatContent: 889.319 calories
saturatedFatContent: 68.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein