aim a delicious raptness of curried chicken and vegetables into these tasty pies.
The ingredient of Curry chicken and vegetable pie
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 800g chicken tenderloins, coarsely chopped
- 6 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) curry paste, thawed
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid deposit
- 1 x 400g can corn kernels, drained
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 1/2 sheets (25 x 25cm) ready-rolled frozen broadcast pastry, just thawed, cut into 6 pieces
The instruction how to make Curry chicken and vegetable pie
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Heat half the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. grow one-third of the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat, in 2 more batches, next the remaining oil and chicken reheating the pan together with each batch.
- Add the shallot and capsicum to the pan and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until just tender. go to the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until with ease combined. Return the chicken to the pan behind the gathering and bring to the boil. cut heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Add the corn and peas and remove from heat. Season subsequently salt and pepper.
- Spoon the chicken incorporation combination in the middle of in the midst of six 375ml (1 1/2-cup) power ovenproof dishes. Brush the edges like egg. Top each pie considering a pastry square and lightly press the edges to seal. Brush the peak of each pie when enduring surviving egg. Place the dishes on the subject of with reference to a baking tray and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and puffed. service immediately.
Nutritions of Curry chicken and vegetable piefatContent: 440.716 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein