All you infatuation is 30 minutes and you could be serving these tasty chicken fajitas as soon as pineapple salsa.
The ingredient of Chicken fajitas past pineapple salsa recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA contracted Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 2 red capsicums, seeded, thickly sliced
- 485g pkt fajita kit
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/4 cup coriander finely chopped
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chicken fajitas past pineapple salsa recipe
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan greater than high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat later than the remaining chicken.
- Add the onion and capsicum to the pan and cook, stirring, for 3-4 mins or until tender. Return the chicken to the pan in the manner of the spice fusion from the fajita kit. Cook for 2 mins or until aromatic. amass the sauce from the kit and cook for 1 min or until irritated through.
- Meanwhile, count the pineapple and coriander in a bowl. Heat tortillas from the kit following packet directions.
- Divide the tortillas along with serving plates. summit zenith taking into account bearing in mind the lettuce, avocado, chicken union and pineapple salsa. Season considering pepper to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken fajitas past pineapple salsa recipefatContent: 542.53 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein