Preparing for a dinner party is made easier subsequent to this delicious recipe where all whatever can be put in a single dish and placed in the oven.
The ingredient of Chicken past tomatoes, olives and capers
- 12 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and rolled in to compact shapes
- 6 roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cup (150g) Kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers
- 1/3 cup torn basil leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken past tomatoes, olives and capers
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C. Line a large heatproof dish following non-stick baking paper. Add the chicken, tomato and onion and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle subsequent to salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove, baste considering the pan juices and amass the olives and capers. Return to the oven and cook for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Set aside for 5 minutes after that scatter as soon as basil. minister to immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken past tomatoes, olives and capersfatContent: 404.866 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein
sodiumContent: 188 milligrams cholesterol