Ready in 35 minutes, this healthy Asian stir-fry is loaded subsequently chicken, noodles and vegies, and will be a further other intimates favourite.
The ingredient of Healthy chicken and vegie stir-fry recipe
- 100g dried vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced tamari
- 1 tablespoon lively lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large carrot, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 long vivacious red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk, white share only, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated blithe ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 250g zucchini noodles
- roomy basil leaves, to benefits
The instruction how to make Healthy chicken and vegie stir-fry recipe
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover following boiling water and set aside to soak for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine the tamari, lime juice and sugar in a small bowl, stirring to invalidate the sugar. Set aside.
- Spray a large wok past oil and heat greater than high heat. Stir-fry the chicken, in 2 batches, for 2-3 minutes each batch or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Spray the wok gone a little more oil. Add the onion and carrot and stir-fry for 2 minutes. ensue the chilli, lemongrass, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the capsicum, peas and 2 tablespoons water and stir-fry for 1 minute. accumulate the zucchini and vermicelli noodles and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the vegetables are with reference to tender.
- build up the sauce mixture and the chicken to the wok. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until livid through. encouragement topped similar to buoyant basil leaves.
Nutritions of Healthy chicken and vegie stir-fry recipefatContent: 320.738 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.3 grams protein