For dinner gone a difference, bake potatoes, chicken and tomatoes in the same dish and finish afterward nutty pesto.
The ingredient of Baked chicken with pesto
- 800g medium Golden Delight potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 x 250g pkt cherry truss tomatoes
- 100g (1/2 cup) Wattle Valley Baby Spinach, Cashew & Parmesan dip
The instruction how to make Baked chicken with pesto
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the potato in a large saucepan of salted water. Bring to the boil higher than high heat. edit heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes or until just about tender. Drain and return to the pan.
- amass 2 tablespoons of oil to the potato and toss to combine. Transfer to a large baking dish.
- Add the chicken to the dish. Drizzle on top of higher than 1 tablespoon of permanent oil. Season in the same way as salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes. grow the tomatoes. Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is golden.
- Combine the dip and remaining oil in a small bowl. Divide the potato, chicken and tomatoes accompanied by serving plates. Drizzle greater than the dip blend to serve.
Nutritions of Baked chicken with pestofatContent: 677.565 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein