With just 5 ingredients this warm chicken tortellini salad recipe is going to be your supplementary go-to.
The ingredient of Warm chicken tortellini salad recipe
- 625g pkt spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 300g green beans, trimmed, cutu00a0into 5cm lengths
- 1 Coles RSPCA settled Hot Roast Portuguese Chicken, skinu00a0and bones removed, meatu00a0shredded
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Coles Italian Dressing
The instruction how to make Warm chicken tortellini salad recipe
- Cook the tortellini in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions, adding the beans foru00a0the last 2u00a0mins of cooking. Refresh knocked out Cool water. Drain well. Transfer tou00a0a large bowl.
- go to the chicken, tomato and dressing to the pasta union in the bowl and toss to combine. Season. Divide among serving bowls.
Nutritions of Warm chicken tortellini salad recipefatContent: 776.033 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 84 grams protein