This French chicken dish stars plump juicy grapes and a flourishing white wine and thyme sauce.
The ingredient of Chicken Veronique
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) dry white wine
- 500g crimson seedless grapes, cut into small bunches
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid increase
- 8 sprigs buoyant thyme
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thickened cream
- Crusty bread, to assistance
- Crimson seedless grapes
The instruction how to make Chicken Veronique
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side or until just golden. Transfer to a plate. Cook garlic in pan for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- go to chicken and wine to the pan. Cook for 1 minute or until slightly reduced. amass the grapes, amassing and thyme. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken and grapes to a plate. Stir the cream into the wine mixture. shorten heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes or until the join up thickens slightly. Divide the chicken along with serving plates. culmination subsequent to sauce and grapes and give support to later bread.
Nutritions of Chicken VeroniquefatContent: 331.015 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein