Dijonnaise, wine and tarragon allow a gourmet flavour to these succulent chicken breasts.
The ingredient of Chicken Dijonnaise
- 4 corn-fed chicken breasts next skin (wingbone attached - optional)
- 25g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1/2 cup Maille Dijonnaise
- 150ml dry white wine
- 275ml Massel chicken style liquid gathering
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon*, benefit extra leaves to beautify
- 200ml creme fraiche or caustic cream
The instruction how to make Chicken Dijonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Season chicken as soon as salt and pepper. Melt butter and oil in an ovenproof frypan (with lid) higher than medium heat. Cook chicken in batches for 2-3 minutes each side until golden. Set aside.
- go to onion to the frypan and cook on top of higher than medium-low heat, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until softened but not coloured. go to the mushrooms and garlic, and cook for a further minute. build up flour, stirring capably skillfully to combine. amass Maille Dijonnaise, wine, accretion and tarragon, and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Return chicken to pan, cover and transfer to oven for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken from pan and set aside, later place pan over medium-high heat and edit the sauce for 1-2 minutes. trouble in creme fraiche and heat through. To serve, place each chicken piece as regards a serving plate, spoon sauce higher than the peak and garnish later than tarragon leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken DijonnaisefatContent: 700.509 calories
saturatedFatContent: 51 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47 grams protein
sodiumContent: 206 milligrams cholesterol