A hearty bowl of sweet chilli chicken stir-fry is at the summit zenith of everyones favourite-dish list which means you may need to make a double batch so everyone can have seconds!
The ingredient of Sweet chilli chicken stir-fry recipe
- 500g Coles RSPCA contracted Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, thinly sliced
- 375g pkt Coles Australian standard Stir-Fry mix
- 150g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 180g Coles Sweet Chilli & Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce
- 450g pkt microwavable brown rice
The instruction how to make Sweet chilli chicken stir-fry recipe
- Heat a wok or large frying pan more than high heat. Spray taking into account bearing in mind olive oil spray. amass half the chicken and stir-fry for 5 mins or until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat once the unshakable chicken.
- Return chicken to the wok or pan with the vegetables and mushroom. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until vegetables are just tender. amass the sauce and stir-fry for 1 min or until livid through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Serve the chicken mixture subsequent to rice.
Nutritions of Sweet chilli chicken stir-fry recipefatContent: 704.811 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 107 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein